Ryōri-chō Set 料理長
Ryōri-chō means 'Head Chef' in Japanese. The four most important knives for head chefs or those aspiring to be. Work better, faster and more easily with this ultimate pro set of TOGs.
• 3″ / 7.5cm ‘Office’ (Paring) Knife
• 4¾” / 12.5cm ‘Petty’ (Utility) Knife
• 8” / 21cm ‘Gyuto’ (Chef’s) Knife
• 10¼"" / 26cm 'Sujihiki' (Carving) Knife
• 10” / 25cm Ceramic Honing Rod
- Next day
- 3 working days
Outside UK Mainland
14-day full satisfaction returns policy
Returning your product
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the product you are returning and the reason you are returning it.
- Package your product very securely. Knives must not pierce the packaging even if it is dropped. Ideally use the original packaging.
Post your products to:
TOG Knives Ltd.c/o DEVLND Ltd,
195 South Liberty Lane,
Bristol, BS3 2TN
This product has no reviews yet.
Used weekly on Saturday Kitchen Live BBC1
Best Kitchen Knife Sets 2021
The best chefs knives for impressive results 2022